29 June 2011

Things Not to Do After Dicing Habanero Peppers, A List

  • Go to the bathroom
  • Rub your eyes
  • Shave
  • Scratch an itch
  • Rub your friend's eyes
  • Eat something
  • Blow your nose
  • Help your friend go to the bathroom
  • Have chapped lips
  • Blog about it.
My garden has caterpillars and I don't like that. I am making a "pesticide" out of garlic and hot peppers. This has failed once so far before so tonight I have brought out the big guns. Seriously, if they survive this they can just have the broccoli.

Oh and to relate this to books, here is a link to a book by a Red Hot Chili Pepper that has been on my list since I was sixteen: Scar Tissue

Also, I hear they have an album out soon; first one in four years and with (yet again) a new guitarist. But more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Habanero Peppers or no, you should never help your friend go to the bathroom.

    Unless you happen to be friends with a bride at a wedding reception. Her dress is probably too much for her to handle on her own.

    But seeing as you are not female, you will most likely never have to deal with such a situation.

    Hurry up and read that book, you're six years late.

    ReplyDelete